After a few quiet weeks, Palm's corporate blog has been updated with two embedded YouTube videos. The short videos (approx. 4 minutes total runtime) contain footage of Jeff Hawkins going into additional detail about the inspiration behind the Foleo and why the Foleo's instantaneous response will lead to a more pleasing user experience.
The blog post, dated July 11th, concludes with a few links to notable Foleo stories from around the web, including Brighthand's hands-on article and a ZDNet interview with the Foleo product manager giving another hands-on tour of the product.
Article Comments(66 comments)
- I got one -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W