Comments on: Palm LifeDrive in Short Supply?
PalmInfocenter has been receiving a number of reader reports that several Palm devices are increasingly out of stock in brick and mortar retailers nationwide. Of particular interest is the fact that the LifeDrive seems be in especially short supply of late. However, readers are also reporting that the TX and E2 are out of stock in some major retail outlets.
Palm's own webstore is currently listing the LifeDrive as unavailable, despite a page listing for "LifeDrive mobile managers" (note the plural) still being linked to from the main Palm Store front page.
Article Comments(36 comments)
- I got one -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W