Comments on: Palm Treo 755p Review
The Treo 755p is the latest Treo smartphone from Palm and the first new model released in 2007. The Treo 755p essentially combines the software and features of the Treo 700p with the slimmer, antenna-less 680/750 form-factor. The 755p aims to take its place as the new flagship Palm OS Treo, sporting 3G wireless speeds with a lighter form factor and more attractive case design. It premiers first on the Sprint Network in the US, with Verizon expected to eventually offer it as well.
Read on for the full PalmInfocenter review.
Article Comments(59 comments)
- I got one -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W