Comments on: Treo 500 Due This Week
WMExperts has posted new information on the Treo 500 (aka Gandolf) first leaked here back in June. The site has a new photo that looks similar to the recent black Centro images. They claim that it will in fact be called the Treo 500v and is what will be announced on Sept 12th. As the "v" suffix suggests, it's coming to you via Vodafone, Palm's previous partners-in-crime on the Treo 750v. Like that device, it features a 3G UMTS radio and should be upgradeable to HSDPA - if it isn't already included. It is also said to include a 240x320 non-touchscreen display, a 2 megapixel camera and a microSD expansion slot.
Contrary to previous speculation, it appears this mystery device is not going to come in Palm's new, smaller Centro form factor, but will be a larger variant thereof - somewhere between the Centro and the new 680/75x style.
Article Comments(44 comments)
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -richf
- RE: The iPhone X reveals why Tim Cook was so mad about Palm -richf
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- RE: Picking up a Pre 3 -tl47
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dagwud
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -hkklife