Palm OS Robotic Tattoo Machine Invented
An Austrian electrician has invented the world's first tattooing robot and it runs the Palm OS. According to the news site Ananova, Niki Passath, 25, has unveiled his invention, which he calls Freddy, at a hi-tech fair in Vienna.
Mr Passath said: "It was a hard job because the only person I could test it on was myself which was painful but a good incentive to get it right as soon as possible.
"He's an artist of course so he always decides what design the person is going to get, they can't choose. But I haven't had any complaints yet."
Appently, the user can sketch a tattoo on the Palm screen via the digitizer, the machine then interprets the pixels and permanately "tatto's" the end user. More on this story as is draws out...
Thanks to Slashdot for the link.
Article Comments(15 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- RE: Was the Foleo ahead of its time? -heavyduty
- Was the Foleo ahead of its time? -zinzan
- RE: Reference to the Palm Foleo -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Reference to the Palm Foleo -linds
- Reference to the Palm Foleo -HyperScheduler
- RE: WebOS smartwatch -Tuckermaclain
- WebOS smartwatch -BaalthazaaR
- Palm as a Zombie Brand? -dagwud