First Else Debuts at London Event
Else Mobile held a press event this week in London to showcase its new Access Linux Powered Else device. Now being branded as the First Else, the device was introduced by Eldad Eilam, CTO of Else. Engadget provides some video coverage of the presentation, while Pocket Lint has posted a photo gallery of the device.
The First Else sports a newly designed mobile operating system called the Else Intuition platform, which is built on top of the Access Linux Platform v3.0. The device first came on the scene in late October with an appearance at Access' developer event. To date there is still no word on carrier deals or availability.
The First Else sports a TI OMAP 3430 processor (same as the Palm Pre), a 854 x 480 3.5-inch capacitive LCD touchscreen, a 5-megapixel camera with video capture, 32GB of built in storage and a 1450mAh battery. The phone will operate on GSM based UMTS/HSDPA networks.
Article Comments(11 comments)
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -richf
- RE: The iPhone X reveals why Tim Cook was so mad about Palm -richf
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- RE: Picking up a Pre 3 -tl47
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dagwud
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -hkklife