More Possible Palm Centro Pics Surface
PDAFrance has posted a series of possible shots of the Palm Centro. The white colored model seen in this new set of images, match the previously leaked photos seen on PIC. The white Centro is displayed running Palm OS Garnet on the Orange network (GSM) in France.
Palm has previously confirmed that the Centro will debut in the US on Sprint and will feature a new, smaller form-factor, EVDO high speed data and a touch screen display. A separate leaked image of the Centro showed a Black and Sliver model with Sprint branding. A recent rumor report has indicated the Centro could be released by Sprint around October 14th.
Palm's European site has recently thrown up a teaser page announcing a competition for a chance to win a new Palm smartphone that will be revealed on 12th September 2007.
Article Comments(22 comments)
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W
- RE: Don't we have this already? -richf