Treo 800p Live Spy Shots
PalmInfocenter has obtained a set of live cameraphone spy shots of what could be the Palm Treo 800p. The standard blurry camera phone pics show the rumored "palm gandolf" design in the wild.
The pictures show a redesigned, yet familiar Treo look in a smaller and slightly slimmer package. This Treo 800 (unconfirmed name) is running Palm OS Garnet and features a touchscreen with a "smaller" translucent keyboard. Previously leaked images of a version of this model have also been seen running Windows Mobile. Read on for the full gallery.
The anonymous source provided a set of images below of the Treo 800 as well as a short video clip (coming later). He says the screen is a touchscreen and is smaller than the display on a Treo 650. He goes on to describe the keyboard as "very smaller" (sic) than the Treo 650 and 680 and that the keys are a soft translucent plastic. The source also says the overall form factor is smaller and thinner than a 650.
[Photos removed at the request of Palm Inc Legal.]
There have been a number of different reports on the possible specs, networks and operating systems. Versions running Windows Mobile Smartphone edition have also been spotted. Reports have also claimed that both CDMA and GSM versions are in the works.
Thanks anonymous tipster.
Article Comments(111 comments)
Click here for the full story discussion page...
- RE: PHEM: Palm Hardware Emulator for Android -HyperScheduler
- PHEM: Palm Hardware Emulator for Android -Gekko
- What we learned from the BlackBerry era -Gekko
- HP seeking buyers for mobile patents: report -Gekko
- RE: Palm Pilot Android Theme -HyperScheduler
- Palm Pilot Android Theme -Gekko
- Sync is sunk. . . -HyperScheduler
- RE: Palmtop? -HyperScheduler