New Electric Blue Centro Color Offered for AT&T
Despite the fact that a version of Palm's Centro smartphone has been available since February for the AT&T GSM network, users have been offered the wide range of colors hue available to their Sprint CDMA Centro brethren. Centro owners on AT&T been forced to accept a launch color scheme of Glacial White with a rather garish lime green dial pad, followed by a more recent black version that became available in late March after the white version's debut.
For AT&T users, relief is now at hand with the immediate availability of a new "electric blue" Centro that is certain to find favor amongst buyers shunning the white version. As of this writing, Palm.com's AT&T Centro checkout page lists the color as "coming soon" with the same $99.99 price tag as the other color offerings. Palm's blog states the new color will be available in AT&T stores and online at Palm.com begining this Friday.
Judging by the photos on Palm.com, this version is more of a bright teal blue somewhat reminiscent of the old Palm Zire 71 instead of the subdued navy blue seen on the recent Verizon Centro and in Mexico.
None of these new Centro color offerings should come as much of a surprise, what with the device's continued popularity and carrier acceptance some 9 months after its debut and a veritable rainbow of Centro colors previewed on Palm's website earlier this year.
Article Comments(11 comments)
- and now... LG opensources WebOS -Poopie
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -richf
- RE: The iPhone X reveals why Tim Cook was so mad about Palm -richf
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- RE: Picking up a Pre 3 -tl47
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dagwud
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -Tuckermaclain