Comments on: Quake Ported To Palm Pre
Updated: Yep, the floodgates have well and truly opened: id's second revolution in shooters, Quake, has now been ported to the Pre courtesy of the new SDL library cooked into webOS.
The current release isn't playable: it crashes once you try to load a new game, and there are no key bindings to let you control it anyway. But the developer, dtzWill, has already fixed the issue and plans to push out a playable release soon. A fully-functional version is now available in Preware!
In the meantime, you can feast your eyes on the demo video after the break...
Article Comments(11 comments)
- I got one -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W