Comments on: GPS Receivers Coming for m500 and V Series
Navman has announced two new GPS receivers that will be out in the next few weeks. The GPS 500 uses Palm's Universal Connector and will work with the m505, m505, and m125. It runs off the handheld's own battery and will be available in January. The GPS350 works with the Palm V and III series. It has its own Lithium Polymer rechargeable battery that is good for over three hours of continuous use. It should be out in mid-December. Each of these will cost $200.
Article Comments(38 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- I got one -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W