Comments on: Sega Releases Palm Game Demos
Sega has been talking for a while about developing games for the Palm platform. As early as January of last year, the company said it was planning to create some wireless Palm games. At PalmSource Forum Japan 2002 last weekend, Sega showed they were serious about it. In a keynote address, a company representative demonstrated a 3D simulation running on a Motorola DragonBall MX1 processor. The company also released two Palm games to demonstrate the possibilities of its game API.
Article Comments(30 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- I got one -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W