Comments on: Handspring Finishes Up Rough Quarter
Handspring has just announced the results from its most recent financial quarter. Citing weak sales of its Visor line of handhelds, the company had a net loss of $19.2 million, or 18 cents a share. Handspring's revenues were $59.7 million, down 15% from the previous quarter and down 52% from the same quarter last year.
Article Comments(33 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- I got one -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W