Comments on: PalmGear Changes the Way it Pays Developers
Kenny West, CEO of PalmGear, has sent an email to all the developers who list applications on his company's site, informing them of a new payment policy. For months, PalmGear has been behind in payments to its partners, the people and companies for whom PalmGear acts as an online reseller. Starting this month, the company will first pay its partners what it owes for applications sold in the current month. Any money left over will go toward past due balances.
Article Comments(121 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- I got one -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W