Comments on: New Keyboard and Case Coming for Sony's T Series
Belkin has announced that it will soon be releasing the G700 Series Portable PDA Keyboard. When open, the G700 is a full-sized keyboard. However, its interlocking design allows it to fold up. This is the first keyboard to directly support Sony's T series. There will also be a version for Palm's Universal Connector. The G700 series will be available June 24 for $80.
Article Comments(46 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- I got one -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W