Comments on: Treo 800w USB and Battery Charging Update
Palm has released an update for the Treo 800w on Sprint. According to Palm support the Treo 800w USB and battery charging software update is designed to resolve USB headset and sync cable detection issues. It also applies a fix for battery charging. Palm says in some cases a completely discharged battery may not get fully topped up in certain circumstances.
The update download and detail pages can be found here. The process involves a installing and running the update file and a soft reset. It can be installed over the air by visiting palm.com/800wusbota directly on your device.
Article Comments(41 comments)
- I got one -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W