Access Linux Platform Demo Screenshots
A few screenshots of the ACCESS Linux Platform have been published. The pictures show a few aspects of the ALP demo that was being shown by PalmSource at 3GSM. Like the previous pictures these pictures were taken from a Linux phone running an early version of ALP, however these new shots show some portions the MAX interface we've all been waiting to see.
The pictures come from a report on Mobile-Review and were taken at PalmSource's 3GSM booth. The article was originally published in Russian. The phone shown is a Haier N60 phone that is sold in China and normally uses a version of Linux. Update: There is now a english version of the article.
It's unclear what this first image actually is but it seems like some sort of launcher panel.
This is a GTK+ app, a common touch-screen version of minesweeper.
This is a J2ME MP3 audio player running in a MAX shell.
Another shot of the ALP Palm OS emulator running memos.
Thanks to LinuxDevices for the tip.
Article Comments(268 comments)
Click here for the full story discussion page...
- RE: Check out my apps! (Updated) -HyperScheduler
- RE: Check out my apps! (Updated) -StrawMan
- Check out my apps! (Updated) -Gekko
- RE: Palm: I'm ready to wallow now -Gekko
- RE: Palm: I'm ready to wallow now -LiveFaith
- RE: Palm: I'm ready to wallow now -HyperScheduler
- RE: Palm: I'm ready to wallow now -richf
- RE: It saddens me that this is all -richf