Foleo Product Announcement Strategy Analysis
The Wharton School of Business at the University of Pennsylvania has posted an interesting marketing analysis about technology product announcement strategy. The article comments on three recent announcements from Apple, Microsoft and Palm. The author covers the merits and marketing factors behind pre-announcing products versus keeping quiet and includes quotes from a number of Wharton professors. Of course it also talks about the iPhone and also includes some opinion on the reasons for the "tepid" reception for the Palm Foleo from industry analysts.
Thanks to Robert Hurdman for the tip.
Article Comments(110 comments)
Click here for the full story discussion page...
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -richf
- RE: The iPhone X reveals why Tim Cook was so mad about Palm -richf
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- RE: Picking up a Pre 3 -tl47
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dagwud
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -hkklife