The second window involves Sprint receiving the same units in the aforementioned (5-17) timeframe, but depending on the unit level received for stocking and sales, the launch would then be postponed to June 29th if the initial shipments are deemed too low to begin initial sales in May.
Both accounts should be taken with the usual bit of skepticism, especially without any supporting documentation. They also report, along with PreThinking, that some Sprint employees have started to begin their Palm Pre sales and support training.
Article Comments(37 comments)
- I got one -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W