On Designing the Palm Pre
Amidst all of the continuing coverage of the lead up to the Palm Pre launch, comes two new articles which shed light on the design and development process behind the Pre. Elevation's Favorite rag, Forbes, has posted an article which includes comments from four of the Palm engineers (Matias Duarte, Mike Bell, Peter Skillman and Michael Abbott.) on the Pre's design team. The story also includes a little history lesson as well as some interesting tidbits on the inspiration behind the development process.
Another interesting piece on the same theme comes from the UXbyDesign blog. They have posted an interview with Michelle Koh who was responsible for designing various components of the WebOS user interface including the universal search, phone and contact applications.
Thanks to Ron and Engadget for the tip.
Article Comments(1 comment)
- I got one -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W