High Quality AT&T GSM Centro Picture Spotted
Earlier this week we covered TreoCentralís CES report that detailed the existence of an unbranded, pre-release white GSM Centro. Now an additional photo has surfaced from this thread on the TreoCentral forums and offers up a higher-quality look at an AT&T-branded Centro. This device is now about 99% certain to be the next Palm OS Garnet device announced from Palm, as Sprint's reported three-month launch exclusivity period draws to a close.
One of the only remaining unknown details is whether this will be marketed under the "Centro" banner as is the Sprint CDMA version or if Palm is going to call this the Treo 500p or Treo 690, as rumored earlier. As stated previously, I would not be surprised to see Palm split the line between Windows Mobile-based Treos and Garnet-based Centros in 2008 onward, similar to Palmís own "Zire" and "Tungsten" sub-branding from 2002-2004.
Article Comments(25 comments)
- RE: PHEM: Palm Hardware Emulator for Android -HyperScheduler
- PHEM: Palm Hardware Emulator for Android -Gekko
- What we learned from the BlackBerry era -Gekko
- HP seeking buyers for mobile patents: report -Gekko
- RE: Palm Pilot Android Theme -HyperScheduler
- Palm Pilot Android Theme -Gekko
- Sync is sunk. . . -HyperScheduler
- RE: Palmtop? -HyperScheduler