Echo Syncs Palm Desktop with webOS
Chapura has released Echo for Palm Desktop for webOS and the Palm Pre. Echo is designed to bring two way synchronization between the Palm Desktop Date Book and Address Book with the Pre's Calendar and Contacts applications. The software currently works with a Windows based PC component and the Echo application on the Pre. The software links up with the host machine wirelessly via WiFi. It works with Palm Desktop 6.2.2 and above. Chapura promises a free update at some point which will add the ability to sync Tasks and Notes.
The application is now listed in the Palm App Catalog. The PC component is available from Chapura and costs $29.95.
Article Comments(6 comments)
- I got one -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W