Sony licenses the Palm OS
Sony and Palm Computing to Collaborate On the Joint Development of a Next Generation Palm Computing Platform. Sony plans to implement the Palm Computing platform into an entirely new line of handheld electronics products that will not be limited to electronic organizers but are expected to include a wide range of mobile wireless telecommunications-enabled AV/IT consumer electronics products. Palm will also enable the OS to support Sony's Memory Stick technology. Read the full press release here. Expect to see some really cool devices to come out of this deal.
Article Comments(1 comment)
The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. PalmInfocenter is not responsible for them in any way.
Please Login or register here to add your comments.
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- I got one -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W
playstation 2 link