MS Digs Hole; Palm Starts Shoveling
AllNetDevices brings us another good analysis of the current state of the PDA arena. They describe Microsoft's shortcomings and the diminishing importance of desktop computing, while they praise Palm for the new Sony and OmniSky announcements. They also speculate on a new Handheld device from AOL based on the Palm OS. Read the full article here.
This Article is no longer accepting comments.
- I got one -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W