Palm Credit card scam
A cashier in a NY city Bloomingdale's allegedly used a credit card reader attached to her Palm Pilot to steal credit card numbers. The scam was discovered when a tourist noticed his card was swiped twice when he purchased sunglasses, once on in the register and again in her Palm. Read more on the story at CNN. A trial is pending and the defendant could face up to 7 years in jail if convicted. Also, the Palm Pilot was recently the topic of this Dilbert cartoon.
This Article is no longer accepting comments.
- I got one -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W