350 million PDA's & smart phones by 2003
The latest Datacomm research report forecasts: Smart Phone and PDA shipments will soar to 350 million units by 2003. The new 245-page study details that sales will skyrocket as users embrace anytime, anywhere Internet access. One of the any conclusions in the report states: "The Palm operating system will remain the clear market leader thanks to 3COM's spin off of Palm Computing, Handspring's introduction of the Visor PDA, and Handspring's development of the Springboard add-on hardware standard. Windows CE devices will find success in specific vertical applications, but are unlikely to catch on with consumers."
Article Comments(1 comment)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- I got one -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W