Palm IPO in February
Matthew Kapp, president of 3Com Asia Pacific, told reporters 3Com Corp. will spin off its palm computing business in February next year. Read more about it here. The IPO should be huge for Palm with revenues up 50% to $174.2 million for the quarter.
This Article is no longer accepting comments.
- I got one -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W