Never Been Brighter for the Palm OS
Jesse Berst, Editorial Director of ZDNet, gives his take on why things have never been brighter for the Palm OS. He used to think that CE moght overtake Palm, now he thinks the Palm platform will dominate the handheld space for the next two years at least. Go here for the article.
Article Comments(1 comment)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- I got one -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W