Motorola licenses the Palm OS
elondon sent in word that, Motorola announced they will take an equity stake in Palm's IPO and more importantly they are licensing the Palm OS for use in future Motorola products. All the Palm IPO news has set 3Com's stock on fire, you can check the 15 minute delayed quote here. Can you say a wireless Palm OS starTAC...
This Article is no longer accepting comments.
- I got one -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W