Windows Emulator for the Palm OS
Gambit Studios, the company behind the Liberty Gameboy emulator, have developed PC system emulator for the Palm OS. The amazing program runs most PC applications and is fully windows 98 compatible. It requires a 256MB of free memory and a device with a 320x480 screen resolution.
To achieve the speed we do while emulating Windows, Gambit Studios re-wrote the core Windows API's for the ARM processor in conjunction with overclocking the ARM processor.
The beta version currently runs Windows 98 and runs at the speed of a 200 MHz 486 CPU. The emulator requires 320x480 resolution, and does not support sound at this time. There are more screenshots on Gambit Studios homepage. The company is currently looking for interested beta-testers that have compatible devices.
Happy April Fools!
Article Comments(32 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- I got one -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W